Rhonda Foxx, Esq; Executive Director & Staff Counsel
Rhonda is a graduate of The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. While at UNC she majored in Psychology and African American Studies. Rhonda later obtained her Juris Doctor from The George Washington University Law School. She is a licensed attorney in the state of Arizona.
Rhonda began working for London’s Bridge in 2009. During her tenure, the foundation has experienced substantial growth. In 2010, because of his work with the Foundation, London Fletcher was honored as a Walter Payton Man of the Year Award Recipient, and in 2011 London was awarded the Washington Redskins inaugural Community Service Award. Rhonda’s leadership and expertise has allowed the foundation to expanded its philanthropic reach from Ohio to Washington, DC and North Carolina.
In conjunction to working with the foundation, Rhonda also works for a United States Senator.
- Rhonda has one older brother who has two beautiful children; Brian & Madison
- Rhonda also works in politics in Washington, DC
- Rhonda is a military brat (father is a retired Army Colonel and Pilot.)
- Rhonda is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated
- Rhonda was the 2004-2005 Homecoming Queen at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Follow Rhonda’s foundation updates on Twitter